03 May Natural Ways to Remove Body Hair at Home [+1 Ancient Secret]
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Get Rid of Body Hair Naturally? [10 Easy Ways]
- 2 How to Get Rid of Body Hair Naturally with Sugaring?
- 3 Conclusion
Well, hair removal has been associated with all those chemical-infused waxing methods and threading for years now!
But with everyone turning their focus towards more nature-based methods and products, body hair removal is not to be left behind.
There are many natural ways to get your facial as well as body hair removed without spending huge amounts of money and getting those post-waxing redness!
In fact, you can actually do it while sitting in one of the corners of your home.
Many of you might be wondering if the natural treatments will be temporary or permanent.
The natural methods actually help in the gradual reduction of hair growth from your body which ultimately results in permanent hair removal.
Thus, it will be an indirect permanent hair removal therapy. Though, it will take some time and patience on your part.
Let’s now find out how to get rid of body hair permanently naturally at home.
How to Get Rid of Body Hair Naturally? [10 Easy Ways]
So, the million-dollar question – how to remove unwanted hair permanently at home naturally?
If you were actually searching for ways on how to get rid of body hair permanently at home, then the following tips might help you.
This section overviews 10 natural methods using 100% natural ingredients which will help you remove all your body hair in one go.
However, make sure you use the right ingredients as shown here and follow the steps correctly.
Having said that, let’s have a rundown of these methods and find out how to get rid of body hair naturally.
#1. Raw Papaya with Turmeric
This hair removal pack is a hit among people trying out natural methods to eradicate their hair follicles from their legs.
So, how to destroy hair follicles naturally at home?
Just by using the below papaya-turmeric mask:
- Take one raw papaya and a raw root of turmeric.
- Peel off the skin of the papaya, and using a spoon, scoop out its flesh.
- Now, use a masher or a fork to mash out the flesh into a juicy pulp.
- Next, you need to grind out your turmeric into powder or just grate it out.
- If you don’t want to put in so much effort, you can just use organic turmeric powder available in stores.
- Mix both the pulp and the turmeric powder.
You are done with the mask but you still need to know the right method.
How to Use It?
- Just apply the pack over the area you want to remove hair from and massage it out onto the skin.
- Allow it to absorb or settle in for 20 minutes and then wash it out with warm water.
- Since it is a natural process, it would work a little slower and would take time to thin out your hair.
- Use this remedy twice for better results.
#2. Turmeric – Sesame Oil Pack
Turmeric is an ancient remedy to remove facial hair easily leaving behind smooth skin.
Apart from this, it has many more antibacterial and antifungal benefits for your skin.
So, how to remove face hair permanently with a home remedy?
By making the super effective turmeric-sesame oil pack:
- Gather the ingredients first: organic turmeric powder, gram flour, and sesame oil.
- You can even make this powder at home by blending an organic root of turmeric into powder.
- Now, mix an equal proportion of gram flour and turmeric in a bowl.
- Keep on adding sesame oil until the mixture forms a thick paste.
- And you are ready with your pack of hair removal paste.
How to Use It?
- All you need to do is apply the pack in the areas of unwanted hair growth.
- Allow it to sit for 30 minutes for effective results.
- Now, rinse the area with warm water and remove the paste with a scrubbing motion.
- As you remove the paste, you will see the hair coming off with it.
- Repeat this method once a week to see better results.
#3. Egg, Cornstarch, and Sugar
Wondering how to get rid of body hair naturally?
Well, look no further than your pantry!
Eggs work as a perfect hair removal mask because of their ability to form a thick waxy strap.
When you add little cornstarch and sugar to it, it comes off easily.
If you were looking for how to remove body hair for female as well as males, then this is the best method to do so because of its nourishing properties.
You can try making this mask by following the steps below:
- All you need to do is crack up your egg in a bowl.
- Add some sugar and cornstarch to it.
- Stir and mix it well until it forms a thick paste.
Thus, you see it is quite easy to make this mask, but you still need to know the correct way of using it.
How to Use It?
- Apply this paste to the areas where you want to remove your hair.
- Allow it to dry as you leave it on for at least 25 minutes.
- Now, peel off the mask and as you do so you will see your hair coming out.
- Repeat this method twice for better results.
#4. Oatmeal and Banana
Scrubbing is an age-old method of removing hair.
Oatmeal serves as an excellent way to scrub and exfoliate your skin. It not only removes hair but also dead cells.
Using it with a banana will give you a moisturized skin as well!
So how to stop hair growth on legs naturally with banana and oatmeal?
Here are the steps:
- Blend a ripe banana with oatmeal
- Mix it until it forms a thick paste
You are done with the pack within a few minutes, next you need to use it the right way.
How to Use It?
- Apply the pack and spread it out gently onto your skin.
- Let the pack stay on for 15 minutes.
- Unlike other packs, you need to wash it off with cold water and then allow it to dry out naturally. Don’t use a towel to dry it.
You can use it for removing hair from all over your body.
Thus, if you were looking for something like how to remove face hair permanently at home naturally for female, this pack is what you need as oatmeal also carries beneficial properties for the skin.
#5. Potato and Lentils Paste
Potatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and also act as a bleaching agent.
This pack will, thus, help you in lightening your hair and reduce the rate of your hair growth.
Thus, this pack serves as the best answer to how to reduce body hair growth in females naturally.
So, how to get the potatoes working on your skin?
Just follow the below steps:
- Soak lentils overnight.
- The next morning, take out the lentils and grind them into a paste.
- Now, pick up a full potato and grate it to extract out the juice.
- Mix this juice with the lentils’ paste.
- You can also add a tablespoon of honey and lemon.
- Mix it all to form a smooth paste and you are done with the pack.
How to Use It?
- Spread out the paste on your skin or your face, wherever you want to remove hair from.
- Let it settle down for 20 minutes.
- Once it dries up, scrub it out and then rinse with water.
#6. Baking Soda and Turmeric
Natural hair removal baking soda is one of the most popular tricks and remedies.
It acts as a gentle scrubber and works with turmeric to remove hair.
You can make this pack by following a few simple steps:
- Just mix one tablespoon of baking soda with one tablespoon of turmeric.
- Add some water to this mixture and make it into a thick paste.
How to Use It?
- Massage the paste onto your skin.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now, wash out with lukewarm water and pat dry.
#7. Oil Massage
Ever wondered that a rejuvenating hot oil massage can get you a perfect remedy for hair removal?
Well, yes you heard that right.
Regular massage with castor oil, coconut oil, mustard, tea tree, sesame oil, or even olive oil can help you not only remove hair but also reduce hair growth.
You must be curious about how to reduce body hair growth in females naturally with oil. Well, let us detail you about this.
With regular oil massages, the friction caused on the skin makes your body hair thin and lighter.
It helps close down the root hair over time, and, with the hair already thin and light, it breaks off.
Thus, it helps reduce your hair growth as well as give you a relaxing time.
#8. Garlic Juice
Garlic is easily found in kitchens and is an excellent source of sulfur, zinc, and selenium which contribute to hair removal.
Though, make sure that your skin is not too sensitive.
Natural methods are only an easy fix to get rid of body hair naturally when you know how to use them based on your skin.
All you need to do is:
- Pick up a few garlic cloves and smash them out to extract the juice.
- Now, dip a cotton ball into the garlic juice.
- Apply this juice over the areas of unwanted hair growth.
- Now, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- To get rid of the pungent smell of garlic, use a moisturizer post the remedy.
#9. Rosewater and Alum Powder
Alum is mostly used in deodorants and aftershaves.
But what we don’t know is its ability to heal wrinkles, cracked heels, and remove hair!
When you add rosewater to it, you form a pack that hydrates, tones, and gives your skin a smooth and hair-free look.
It has got a few simple steps to prepare:
- Mix half spoon of alum to three tablespoons of rose water.
- Mix and stir until they form a thick paste.
And how to use this paste?
Let us tell you!
How to Use It?
- Apply the paste on your skin and leave it on for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Now, wash it off with cold water.
- Follow it up with a moisturizer or coconut oil for moisturized skin.
#10. Basil Leaves and Onion
Basil leaves serve as a great source of antioxidants to free your skin from rashes and pimples.
Onion, on the other hand, works actively for healthy skin.
When they come together, they complement each other’s properties and form a hair removal paste.
So how to make this pack?
- Crush 5 to 6 basil leaves.
- Extract thin layers of onion from a full onion.
- Mix these two and grind them to make a thick paste.
- And you are ready with the paste!
How to Use It?
- Apply the paste to the area you want to remove hair from.
- Leave the paste on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
- Repeat the process twice a week for a month to see better results.
Apart from these 10 natural methods, we also have a sure shot way that gives you perfectly clean skin.
It is a famous hair removal method and has been used and tested by thousands of women all across the world.
Some of you might have already guessed it!
Yes, we are talking about the most known effective solution, the sugaring method of hair removal.
How to Get Rid of Body Hair Naturally with Sugaring?
So, how to reduce body hair growth in females naturally at home with Sugaring?
Not to say that this method is not useful for men. Though, women are bigger fans!
Sugaring, as its name suggests, is a popular method of removing hair using sugar.
This method has been used for ages, with facts stating that even Cleopatra relied on sugaring!
There are two types of sugaring,
- Soft sugaring, and
- hard sugaring.
Soft sugaring requires a cotton strip to pull the hair off while hard sugaring involves a thicker paste and you don’t need a strip here.
The following recipes can be used for both soft and hard sugaring, depending upon the temperature of this mix.
All you need for the paste are:
⮚ White sugar – 1 cup
⮚ Lemon juice – 1/4th cup
⮚ Water – 1/4th cup
With the ingredients right in front of you, let us start with the recipe:
- Take a cooking pot and mix in the ingredients.
- Keep the cooking pot on medium flame and let the sugar melt.
- As the sugar melts, keep stirring for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the sugar has melted and turned into a caramel color, put it off from the flame.
- Now, pour this mixture into a glass container or bowl.
- Since the mixture is super hot, make sure that you run warm water over your glass container to prevent it from breaking.
- Let the mixture cool down before using it.
With the paste ready, you can try out both the soft sugaring or the hard sugaring methods.
- For soft sugaring, your mixture should be warm and not cold or super hot.
- Use a table knife or a wooden spreader to spread out the mixture on the area of hair in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Take a cotton muslin strip (make sure to use any cotton fabric that does not stretch) and press it over the sugar.
- With one motion, pull it off the skin.
- Repeat the process until you are done with your hair removal.
- Let the sugar mixture cool down completely.
- Scoop out some of this mixture on your hand and roll it onto your hands until you have a ball of it.
- Put this ball onto the area of unwanted hair and spread it out in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- In one motion, pull out the spreading sugar in the direction of hair growth.
- Repeat the process until you are done with the hair removal. You can even reuse the ball 5 to 6 times, but make sure you roll it into a ball after every use.
With the sugaring recipe and methods pretty clear, let us highlight some of its benefits that women and men both get to see post-treatment.
Benefits of Sugaring
Sugaring has many benefits which make it a popular choice among people for hair removal.
Some of its major benefits include:
- Does not involve the risk of burning.
- Pure and natural ingredients with no side effects.
- Sugar never dries up the skin and is not at all messy.
- It removes even the shortest of hair from its root.
- Sugaring often leads to permanent results with few repeats.
Hair removal is a little complicated procedure as it not only is painful (sometimes) but also might leave redness and cause the so-called “strawberry legs” as well!
Thus, with artificial methods like threading, waxing, and shaving going out of trend, the new trendsetters are the natural hair removal methods.
We hope this blog has offered you a fair idea of how to get rid of body hair naturally at your home!
With these natural methods, you are assured of 100% pure ingredients with no side effects and a pretty painless method.
Considering this, you can make use of some of the most effective natural methods of hair removal we listed above.
The best part! It costs you almost nothing and sets you free of painful methods and laser therapy.
At last, we would love to know how the above natural hair removal methods work out for you. Leave your comments right below to let us know of any more queries.